Crossing Railway Line (Pipeline, Culvert, Cable, Powerline, ODC etc.)
For Railway User
- Railway user has to login to Track Management System (TMS) to view reports & update status of Crossing Railway Line (Pipeline, Culvert, Cable, Powerline, ODC etc.) Application.
- Sr.DEN (SE land) of division is authorised to update the status of application other than pertaining to electrical department.
- Sr.DEE(G) of division is authorised to update the status of application pertaining to electrical department.
- Click here to login to "TMS".
- Click on the link "Click here for Online application"
- Fill the particulars and submit the application.
- Print the duly filled form, sign and submit to DRM/Engg. enclosing a copy of rough sketch, draft agreement signed on each page and Demand Draft/ MR in original.
- Application form without rough sketch, draft agreement duly signed by applicant on each page and registration fee (Rs.2000/-) shall be considered incomplete and be summarily rejected.
- The formal registration will be done after receipt of duly signed application form.
- The Demand Draft should be prepared in favour of Senior Divisional Finance Manager (Sr. DFM) of the concerned Division payable at the divisional head-quarter station.